New Officers & Directors Elected for 2022-2023 Term
United Way of Central Florida leaders have approved Ashley Bell Barnett as the next Board Chair for the 2022/2023 fiscal year.
“Ashley has quite literally grown up being involved with United Way of Central Florida,” President and CEO Christina Criser Jackson shared, “An incredible community philanthropist, I am thrilled to have her chair our Board of Directors this year and look forward to the leadership that she will bring.”
The following have been elected to serve as officers from August 1, 2022 to June 30, 2023:
- Chair: Ashley Bell Barnett, Community Philanthropist
- Chair-Elect & Community Impact Chair: Michael W. Tamney, Vice President; The Johnson Tamney Group at Morgan Stanley
- Vice Chair: Brian Hass, State Attorney for the Tenth Judicial Circuit of Florida
- Treasurer: Chris Chaffin, President; Chaffin Capital Advisors
- Secretary: Kimberly Elmhorst, Community Volunteer
- Immediate Past Chair: Greg Littleton, President and CEO; Citizens Bank & Trust
- Community Investment Chair: Jonathan Crain, Franchise Owner; Two Men and a Truck
- Resource Development Chair: Nick Plott, Regional Manager for Local Government, Community Relations and Economic Development at TECO Energy
- Governance Chair: Mark Codd, Ph.D., Director of Labor Relations Group; Publix Supermarkets, Inc.
- Highlands County Advisory Chair: Dusty D. Johnson, Financial Advisor; Johnson Stivender Wealth Advisors, Inc.
The Board approved the following seven new directors and unanimously approved them to serve two or three year terms:
Dr. Naomi Boyer
UWCF leaders also thanked retiring board members Dr. Lyle Bowlin of Allen & Company, Timothy F. Campbell of Clark, Campbell, Lancaster, Workman and Airth, P.A., Gow Fields of Fields Insurance & Financial Group, and Alice Koehler of LVIM for their dedication to UWCF and service to our community.