Save the date for Florida’s 2020 Back-To-School Sales Tax Holiday Friday, August 7 through Sunday, August 9.
- Clothing, footwear and certain accessories ($60 or less per item)
- School supplies ($15 or less per item)
- Personal computers and certain accessories (First $1,000)
- Computers and accessories for businesses
- Rentals or leases of eligible items
- Repairs or alterations of clothing
- Sales of any eligible item in a theme park, entertainment complex or airport
More information can be found on Florida’s Department of Revenue website.