Before a huge race there is always preparation. Any runner in the world prepares for a race to ultimately win the race. United Way of Central Florida is no different and we want to thank our 2019 Pacesetters!
Pacesetters are companies that set the tone and pace of the upcoming campaign year, before the official campaign starts. They show by example how committed they are to help UWCF improve lives and strengthen our community. We are thankful for all the partners that help create a strong start to our 2019 campaign.
We would like to recognize:
- Achievement Academy, Inc.
- Alliance for Independence, Inc.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Tampa Bay Polk County Division
- Bok Tower Gardens
- C&S Wholesale Grocers
- Central Florida Health Care
- Central Florida Regional Planning Council
- Central Florida Speech & Hearing Center
- Children’s Home Society Greater Lakeland Division – Polk, Hardee & Highlands
- Citizens Bank & Trust
- Dawggonebugs, LLC
- Donor Perspective
- Explorations V Children’s Museum
- Fairfield Logistics Advisors
- Frostproof Care Center
- GiveWell Community Foundation
- Heart of Florida Legal Aid Society, Inc.
- Lakeland Volunteers in Medicine
- Lighthouse for the Blind & Low Vision Polk Division
- Sarah D. McKay
- Mulberry Community Service Center
- Peace River Center for Personal Development, Inc.
- Polk Vision, Inc.
- The Salvation Army Serving West Polk
- Target Stores
- United Way of Central Florida
- Watkins Associated Industries
- Watson Clinic, LLP
- YMCA of West Central Florida
These 30 organizations have set the pace and led by example. They are showing how to LIVE UNITED.
To join the fight, contact Dale Stills at 863.648.1500 x 267