- Safety Net
- Highland County Services
- Success Stories
HERE ARE 7 REASONS YOU SHOULD VISIT FAMILY FUNDAMENTALS:
- We provide greater access to services. We are forty-one community agencies that partner to provide service to children and their families in a one-stop opportunity at Family Fundamentals everyday. We serve all people from all walks of life and all socioeconomic classes.
- We work to strengthen families. We provide parents, grandparents, caregivers, guardians. with all the resources and support they need to be the best parents they can be!
- We promote family literacy. We provide special events to promote the importance of reading to children beginning at a very early age.
- We know the importance of early childhood education. We provide different types of parenting classes on-site. We have classes for children ages birth to six.
- We provide a warm and welcoming place for parents and other family members to come and access information, support services, and parenting tools while they have fun!
- We offer many ideas and activities to promote the brain development and family relationships children need to enter school ready to succeed. Recurring activities for parents and children include, Great Beginnings for babies, Read, Sing, Play! For two year olds and the Gap Classes for three and four year olds.
- We provide developmental evaluations, counseling, casework, and many other services.
For more information call 863-686-1221 x222, or email email@example.com
To improve lives and strengthen our community.
To create positive lasting change in our community by helping children succeed in school; promoting family financial stability and independence; and improving people’s health.
PO Box 1357, Highland City, FL 33846
5605 US Highway 98 S. Lakeland, FL 33812