BE A SOCIAL MEDIA CHAMPION
1. SHARE CUSTOM POSTS WITH YOUR SOCIAL NETWORKS
Social networks prioritize content posted by personal accounts over business pages. Help us grow our social media following and brand awareness by posting directly to your page. A few sample posts were provided in your Board packet, or you can share your own testimonial or “why.”
TIP: Be personal and include photos!
2. SHARE POSTS FROM UNITED WAY OF CENTRAL FLORIDA
TIP: Add a personal message with your shared post to reach more people.
3. HOST A FACEBOOK FUNDRAISER
Help us raise critical funds by hosting your own Facebook fundraiser. Let your friends and family know why you support United Way of Central Florida and why funds are more critical than ever to support our community.
To set up a fundraiser visit https://www.facebook.com/fund/unitedwayofcentralflorida/
4. INSTAGRAM STORY TAKEOVER
Instagram Stories takeovers usually involve a person temporarily “taking over” the United Way Instagram account to give followers a look inside our mission from a new perspective.
Beginning in 2021, we will be looking for individuals to “take over” our Instagram/Facebook Stories to share your why and add a bit more personality to our social platforms.
Who are we asking to “take over”?
- UWCF Staff
- Board Members
- Partner Agencies
OTHER WAYS TO BE AN AMBASSADOR
- Share our mission with your direct contact via text or email
- Utilize content from our email blasts or forward our emails with a personalized message added
- Word of mouth is still one of the best forms of advertising
- Let your friends know about your service to United Way and most importantly share your why
- Invite your friends to join us for in-person and virtual events and volunteer opportunities to learn more about UWCF firsthand
- Help us say thank you
- Call donors/CEOs or write thank you notes to top donors
SHARE CUSTOM POSTS WITH YOUR SOCIAL NETWORKS
Social networks prioritize content posted by personal accounts over business pages. Help us grow our social media following by posting directly to your page. Below we have provided a few sample posts you can use, or you can share your own testimonial or “why” with your friends and family.
TIP: Be personal and include a photo!
In a year that has been hard for many, you can make a difference. When you give to United Way of Central Florida you help create a better tomorrow for people in our community. Join me in giving back to improve lives and strengthen our community. uwcf.org/give
Let’s not put off for tomorrow what we can do today. Give for the health, education and financial stability of everyone in our community. uwcf.org/give