With your partnership, the opportunities to improve lives and strengthen our community are endless.
The Leadership Giving Association (LGA) was formed in 1987 by volunteers to encourage and honor the generosity of individuals and families who invest $1,000 or more annually.
Through the visionary leadership and personal involvement of its founding fathers, Guy Bostick, R.L. “Buddy” Fletcher, George W. Jenkins and Paul Scott Linder, the LGA has become the foundation of philanthropy in our community flourishing to more than 2,000 members to date.
UWCF brings together community leaders through a range of philanthropic, volunteer and networking opportunities. While giving alone is its own reward, a gift of $1,000 or more brings along additional benefits.
- Dedicated staff support
- Regular updates on how your gift is being used
- Recognition for your gift
- Invitations to special LGA events
- Society membership opportunities
- Option to combine gifts of spouses giving through separate workplace campaigns
Within LGA, there are specific groups to which you can belong, based on your contribution:
- Tocqueville Society – $10,000 or more
- Démocratie Society – $5,000 – $9,999
- Women United – women who have contributed $1,000 or more
- Young Leaders Society – individuals under the age of 45 who step up their contribution as they create change
These groups demonstrate unparalleled generosity and leadership, and they do more than just give. They also get involved, guiding the organization and volunteering their time to create positive change in our community. They truly understand what it means to LIVE UNITED.
For additional information on membership, contact the Leadership Giving Association.
To improve lives and strengthen our community.
To create positive lasting change in our community by helping children succeed in school; promoting family financial stability and independence; and improving people’s health.
PO Box 1357, Highland City, FL 33846
5605 US Highway 98 S. Lakeland, FL 33812