While giving alone has its own reward,
a YLS membership brings along with it some additional opportunities:
- Invitations to all leadership networking and social events, including the Belt Buckle Bash.
- Special volunteer opportunities including the Women United, Day of Caring and exclusive committee work.
- Networking opportunities such as Cocktails and Conversation and Dinner with 12 Strangers, which connects YLS members with established community leaders, allowing them to grow personally and professionally.
- Lunch N Learn sessions which give members the opportunity to learn more about United Way and the impact of their gift.
- Social events with like-minded young professionals from across our community, such as the Annual Aprons Event and Celebration.
To improve lives and strengthen our community.
To create positive lasting change in our community by helping children succeed in school; promoting family financial stability and independence; and improving people’s health.
PO Box 1357, Highland City, FL 33846
5605 US Highway 98 S. Lakeland, FL 33812